Tuesday, September 23, 2008

With Respect for the sad loss of lives today...



I am lighting this candle for the memory of those who have died today, during the shooting and subsequent fire at the Kauhajoki School of Hospitality - a vocational school in Western Finland.

Currently this stands at the sad loss of 11 lovely, bright lives. My heartfelt condolences go out to everyone affected by this tragic event...and my heart truly bleeds for the families directly concerned. You are all in my thoughts.

May the Light of this candle.. along with all those that have been lit for you tonight, guide you home. Rest In Peace.

"I'll lend you for a little time, a child of mine," He said. "For you to love the while he lives and mourn when he is dead, "It may be six or seven years, or twenty-two or three, "But will you, till I call him back, take care of him for me?
by Edgar Guest

http://www.yle.fi/news/left/id102382.html

Sympathy-Comments