Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Can Mother Nature squeeze just a little bit more out??



Yep.. SNOW was what I woke up to this morning....

Not much snowfall really, but when you've just begun to feel that Spring/Summer is finally coming.. it's a bit of a downer first thing in the morning! :D

I really shouldn't be surprised.. I do this to myself every year now! As I said in my last post...it isn't over.. until it is over!





So, it was back out with the long handled car snow brush... I didn't think Mark would have to use that again so soon... a useful tool, as you can see from the short video snippet.







The road was like this at 6.30am... Cool and calm...


The river which is nearly melted now, was choppy with ice rafts...





Yep.. REALLY Spring like! :D (Welcome to Lapland! LOL!!)

Copyright Information

All content, unless otherwise noted, is © ArcticRainbow and may not be reproduced in any form without express permission from the author, except for credited links directly to articles or to the main site. (I don't bite...just ask!) :D