Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Summer Solstice!

I hope that the longest day of year, shines much Love, light, enlightenment and renewal your way!

Spare a little of your light...for the problems around us.. the pollution of our seas, our air, our minds. Direct Light wherever you feel you need to send it! Light up the dark corners of our planet!

Light a candle whether physically or metaphysically... Light = Life!

Ancient Mother I feel you calling
Ancient Mother I hear your song
Ancient Mother I see your laughter
Ancient Mother I taste your tears


I hope the day has found you sunny and glowing!
May the Noitarumpu symbol of Fertility, bless you today and always! :D



Copyright InformationAll content, unless otherwise noted, is © ArcticRainbow and may not be reproduced in any form without express permission from the author, except for credited links directly to articles or to the main site. (I don't bite...just ask!) :D