Monday, January 4, 2010

Totally off topic, just to have that feel good factor!

The first youtube video is of one of my most favourite songs. It hits the spot everytime I listen to it.. from way back in 1976, The Isley Brothers, with Harvest for the World



And then this fantastic Black Eyed Peas and Oprah Winfrey video that my friend Amel sent me today.. truly a feel good vibe to it. It all starts with the one lady at the front...if you have a look on youtube, you will see several versions of this, but this has more clarity of sound. Others show the wave effect a bit better.. but its a great 'Happy New Year' worthly type of video.



Hope they pick you up! If it does, please comment!

Copyright Information

All content, unless otherwise noted, is © ArcticRainbow and may not be reproduced in any form without express permission from the author, except for credited links directly to articles or to the main site. (I don't bite...just ask!) :D