Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A newly resident blogpuss pet cat!

As a big cat lover, I just could not resist adding the new widget that you can see over on the left hand side of the blog. Maukie also looks very much like Mojo one of my own cats! I thought he was adorable and great fun. I hope that whenever you visit my blog, you will pet the ArcticRainbow blogpuss and get pleasure from his interactiveness! :D

Here is a photo of my cat Mojo! Both he and my other cats have been rather bemused by Maukie!!! He likes mice...especially e-mice, so runs yours over him now... he miaows, purrs and plays! :D






Copyright Information

All content, unless otherwise noted, is © ArcticRainbow and may not be reproduced in any form without express permission from the author, except for credited links directly to articles or to the main site. (I don't bite...just ask!) :D