Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Countdown... 3.... and my first EVER blog award!


Three Days left on the countdown to five years.....

Today I had a very nice surprise. I was awarded my very first bloggers award!

Rita (whose blog you can read by clicking the link) left a message to say that she had awarded me an OSCAR no less! Why? Purely because she likes my blog and I am on her list of favourites! That's really nice to hear. It is so nice to get feedback.. and nice to have friendly messages left after a blog is published!

At the same time a fellow Sodankylän also got the same award.. Amel, my Indonesian friend.

Nice eh? Thank you Rita, very much indeed!

Copyright Information

All content, unless otherwise noted, is © ArcticRainbow and may not be reproduced in any form without express permission from the author, except for credited links directly to articles or to the main site. (I don't bite...just ask!) :D